According to a 2015 National Association of Realtors Survey, 81% of buyers said it was easier to visualize a STAGED property as their next home. Stage your house so it appeals to the greatest number of potential buyers.
Occupied Home Staging takes place in a three step process:
Step 1: Occupied Consultation with Home Staging Action Plan — $200
- Provides clients with room by room evaluations, checklists, and design tips to highlight the features of the home while the homeowner takes notes as we walk through the house.
- Recommendations focus on decluttering; furniture and accessory placement; paint, fixtures, flooring, and other ROI (return on investment) changes as needed to target the area buyer demographic.
- How-to tips for better listing photography are provided.
- Complete walk-thru lasts approximately 2 hours and, for some, this is the only service required.
Step 2: Seller’s Assignments
- Complete tasks as laid out in the Home Staging Action Plan. We’ll work with you to prioritize these tasks.
- Schedule hands-on staging.
Sep 3: Hands-on Staging — Packages start at $250
- We’ll come into your house and work for approximately 3 to 6 hours (depending on square footage) to complete the hands-on accessorizing and staging of the property so that it is photo and market ready.
Shopping & Refinement Services available upon request
Home staging services provide for Chattanooga, TN and surrounding areas.
Prices are subject to change based on the size and scope of each project.